30% OFF CLOSING SALE Vintage Moroccan Rug 3.6x8.1 "Five Oceans" Stunnining Abstract Boujaad runner Rug, Colorful Berber Hallway Rug Blush &
Artfully Curated Vintage Moroccan Rugs & Fine Zayania Rugs
110 x 245 cm • 3.6x8.1 ft
ART! Super unique and incredibly rare color combination in a vintage moroccan rug. I called it 5 oceans because it makes me think of the different oceans waters and how they appear in different blue reflections in different parts of the world.
○ Artistic Statement rug vintage moroccan runner rug of Boujaad middle atlas origin base. Intutively women unique vintage gem for the conoisseurs and lovers of the rare and unique Moroccan tribal rugs.
○ Just look at that design, the color palette of a myriad of blues, hints of green on the edge, on a blush warm base, and the little colorful dashes and knotted spots finished a lovely colorful fringe on one side.
○ I'm photographing the dominant blues pantone colors (Spun Sugar & Mediterranean Blue Pantone) and they're just incredible. I took tons of pictures of this. Don't hesitate to ask for more photos.
• Proceeds help previous owners of these gems and the community.
Absolutely unique statement piece.💙Look around there is nothing like it. But favorite my shop first:)
• I love that it is so unique that there is no other like it in the world. I guess that's what makes most people seek these vintage gems and I'm honored to curate them and help the community in the process. And quite honestly I'm so tempted to keep this one for myself.
Nothing like I've seen before! Traditionally rugs are used for the floor but this stunner can also make a remarkable wall art rug.
○ Shipping to door to door via FedEx Express, very fast delivery, dispatches within 2 business days of order and delivered 3-5 days after dispatch to door.
○ this beauty has a very subtle repair towards the fringe center typical of authentic moroccan vintage rugs which adds to their character and beauty.
○ Colors may appear slightly different depending to screen but they're beautiful colors in person. (please see Close-up photos. And let me know if you want a Pantone code for any dominant color) 🌸
○ Please, don't hesitate to message or email any questions to me regarding the piece, OR any custom size /colors order, and I'll respond promptly.
🙋🏻♀️ I'm Zayania @Zayaniarugs berber moroccan painter/weaver and curator of the rare vintage Moroccan rugs of my heritage 🙏